Sunday 20 December 2009

Do people reminisce in Standard Definition?

Though it's not really yet turn of the decade at 2010, I started thinking of getting a video camera as a Christmas present for myself. Photos are great, but then again - holiday videos are a classic!

The 90's was analogue VHS, the 00's was getting to digital but in Standard Definition. Well, admitted, I mostly just have tens of brief video clips that are recorded with mobile phones.. they contain a lot of good memories though some of them are in terrible resolutions, even below 640 x 480.

I expect the 10's to be High Definition era for me - though we still have 29" 4:3 CRT television in the living room..



PS. Photos I upload for this blog are purposely shot with a mobile phone, that will not change. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment