Sunday 22 March 2009

Life of the business traveller


I had a really nice time this weekend, but tomorrow it's time for work again.

The reason why I'm sitting here, at the Park Inn Ostrava lobby bar, and making another blog entry is because they don't have English newspapers to read at the moment, and there's nothing interesting on the tv.

But don't get me wrong, I like this hotel. I was just at their "wellness department" which was hefty fine. Two saunas and a jacuzzi solely at my disposal (as there was nobody else).

Though, it's still kind of 'tuff from time to time, to balance between work and leisure. I miss my family, and fortunately it will not be so long until I see them again.

Ok, enough about feeling homesick as working abroad surely has positive aspects too. But now it's time to concentrate to the core business - the slightly overpriced beer at hand. With snacks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment